Current warning notices:Security information September 1, 2023. TARGOBANK will never ask you for your full telephone PIN (T-PIN).
Log in to TARGOBANK online banking here with your user name and password.
Current warning notices
Our security tips
- Never enter multiple TANs at the same time.
- Never disclose confidential data or TANs via email or telephone.
- Change your Passwords and PINs regulary.
- Do not save confidential information such as user names, passwords, PINs or TANs on your hard drive.
- Ideally, do not write down your usernames, PINs and passwords anywhere, and do not share these with anyone either.
- Do not use shared computers for online banking transactions.
- Please always enter www.targobank.de in the address line of your internet browser.
You can find additional useful information on the website of the Federal Office for Information Security.
Online banking that is noticeably more secure
You can find current notices regarding attempted scams and how to protect yourself from them here.Learn more
As individual as your needs.Design your banking to be even more convenient and secure.Learn more
Deal with your banking transactions simply, conveniently and securely while on the go.Learn more